While your contract is a rental contract, you can make us an offer to purchase at any time. Some price guides are set out above. For further price details at anytime during the rental period please contact us on 1300 858 911 (purchases are subject to approval and some conditions apply).
* Please note an initial freight, handling and account administration fee of $14.90 will be added to the first month's rental payment.
The 15x56 BL Binocular from Minox combines fully multicoated optics and an argon-filled water and fogproof polycarbonate housing to create a durable optic for intermediate to long-range observations. A high-transmission optical path with multiple layers of Minox's M* anti-reflective lens coating and phase-corrected prisms produce bright and clear images that have true color representation and rich contrast. A 61° apparent viewing angle and 23' minimum focus distance give the BL binocular impressive range for a high-powered optic without sacrificing the wide angle view expected of a premium set of glasses.
For durability, the focus wheel is metal with rubber ribs for easy manipulation, and an 'infinity focus' mark on the wheel provides tactile feedback. The 17.4mm eye relief complements the click-stop twist-up eyecups to make the 15x56 BL easy to use and comfortable to handle. For enhanced grip while wearing gloves and when conditions get wet, this binocular has a rubberized grip for slip-resistant handling.
- Optical Performance
- Magnification: 15x
- Objective lenses: 56mm diameter
- Roof prisms with phase-corrective coating that preserves sharpness and clarity
- M* anti-reflective fully multicoated optics improves contrast and brightness
- 17.4mm eye relief
- Use and Handling
- Twist-up rubber eyecups with multiple click-stop positions
- Metal center focus wheel with slip-resistant rubber grips
- Infinity setting tactile indicator on focus wheel
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Construction Details
- Argon-filled for water and fogproof performance
- Polycarbonate housing, rubber armored body
- Operating temperature: 14 to 122°F
- Submersible to 16 feet