Images for illustrative purposes only.
A DX-format super-telephoto zoom lens with built-in vibration reduction for simple and enjoyable 5.5x super-telephoto shooting.
While your contract is a rental contract, you can make us an offer to purchase at any time. Some price guides are set out above. For further price details at anytime during the rental period please contact us on 1300 858 911 (purchases are subject to approval and some conditions apply).
* Please note an initial freight, handling and account administration fee of $14.90 will be added to the first month's rental payment.
NIKKOR AF-S DX 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR
DX-format super-telephoto zoom lens with built-in vibration reduction for simple and enjoyable 5.5x super-telephoto shooting.
- A 5.5x super-telephoto zoom lens with a focal length of 55-300 mm.
- The first interchangeable lens to utilise a high refractive index (HRI) lens element, which allows for a more compact and lightweight size, as well as offering pleasing rendering performance.
- Built-in vibration reduction (VR II) offering camera shake compensation equivalent to a shutter speed increase of approximately four steps.
- The benefits of vibration reduction are best demonstrated with super-telephoto shooting. This feature stabilises the view through the viewfinder for simpler focusing.
- Two ED lens elements used for superior chromatic aberration compensation.
- Equipped with a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for extremely quiet autofocusing.