While your contract is a rental contract, you can make us an offer to purchase at any time. Some price guides are set out above. For further price details at anytime during the rental period please contact us on 1300 858 911 (purchases are subject to approval and some conditions apply).
* Please note an initial freight, handling and account administration fee of $14.90 will be added to the first month's rental payment.
Hand-held shooting with a 600mm super-telephoto lens. Superb mobility with the world's most powerful, 5-axis Sync IS.
With excellent optical performance packed in a compact, lightweight, dustproof, splashproof, and freezeproof construction, this M.Zuiko PRO super-telephoto lens lets you shoot outstanding-quality images even in the harshest environments. This is the first Olympus interchangeable lens to be equipped with in-lens IS (image stabilisation). 5-axis Sync IS, a collaboration of in-lens IS and in-body 5-axis IS, achieves the world's most powerful image stabilisation equivalent to 6 shutter speed steps. With excellent mobility, these features make previously difficult hand-held super-telephoto shooting possible. When combined with the MC-14 1.4x Teleconverter, the lens can be used as an 840mm super-telephoto lens.
5-axis Sync IS that boasts a world's most powerful 6 steps of compensation
- Amazing mobility provided by a compact, lightweight, dustproof, splashproof, and freezeproof design
- The highest resolution in Olympus history
- High-speed, high-precision autofocus
- Telemacro shooting with a maximum image magnification of 0.48x
- Hand-held 600mm super-telephoto shooting
- A slim form designed for sophistication and ease of use
- Super-telephoto lens and silent shutter combining for a new dimension of photography
- A wealth of system accessories
|Focal Length||300mm (35mm equivalent focal length: 600mm)|
17 Elements in 10 Groups (3 Super ED lenses, 3 HR lenses,1 E-HR lens)
|Splashproofing||Dustproof and splashproof mechanism|
|Focusing System||High-speed imager AF (MSC)|
|Angle of View||4.1°|
|Closest Focusing Distance||1.4m|
|Maximum Image Magnification||0.24x (35mm equivalent maximum image magnification: 0.48x)|
|Minimum Field Size||72.1 x 54.2mm|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||9 (circular aperture diaphragm)|
|Lens IS Mechanism||VCM|
|IS Performance||5-axis Sync IS: 6 Steps*
Lens IS: 4 Steps
|Lens hood||Screw-on type|
|Size: maximum diameter x length||Ø92.5 x 280 mm (hood use position) / Ø92.5 x 227 mm (hood shorten position)|
|Weight||1,270 g (tripod not included) / 1,475 g (tripod included)|
|Box Contents||LC-77B Lens Cap, LR-2 Lens Rear Cap, DR-79 Decoration Ring, LSC-1127 Lens Case, Instruction Manual, Warranty Card|