While your contract is a rental contract, you can make us an offer to purchase at any time. Some price guides are set out above. For further price details at anytime during the rental period please contact us on 1300 858 911 (purchases are subject to approval and some conditions apply).
* Please note an initial freight, handling and account administration fee of $0.00 will be added to the first month's rental payment.
The ultimate big-glass expedition pack, built to provide long-wearing comfort and large capacity for professional photographers.
Set out with the ultimate, big-glass expedition pack, built to provide long-wearing comfort and large capacity.
- Feedback from Trekker-loving pros and enthusiasts helped us improve our premium suspension system by adding increased adjustability and airflow to this pack
- Our ActivLift System™ harness is constructed to mimic the natural "S" curve of the back, transfer more weight from waist to hips, make it easy to fit to the length of your torso, and include airflow channels to improve breathability
- High-performance tech fabrics – from 630D high-density nylon Oxford body to 1000D Cordura® base – provide superior abrasion, tear and water resistance plus durability, without adding extra weight
- A hydration-ready side pocket with a seam-sealed pouch offers easy access to 70 oz. (2L) of liquid from a hydration reservoir (not included)
- Pack the maximum amount of gear and micro-adjust for a snug and secure fit with the patent-pending MaxFit System™ of padded and adjustable dividers
- Attach and access extra gear via the tuck-away tripod holder, tall mesh side pockets and bottom compression straps
- Remove the protective backpack lid and use as a wearable waistpack – it features multiple pockets and a mesh-covered backpack for comfort
- Keep travel hassle-free with the checkpoint-friendly laptop sleeve – it fits in the front pocket and adheres to most airline requirements
- Our patented, built-in All Weather AW Cover™ with cinch straps and rainflap protects your pack from the elements; adjusts to expand or cinch down; allows use of compression straps at bottom while cover in use
- 1-2 Pro DSLRs, one with up to 400mm f/2.8 lens attached
- 4-6 extra lenses
- 2 flashes
- Tripod or monopod
- Up to a 15" laptop
- Accessories and personal gear
Internal Dimensions: 28.2 x 19 x 44 cm (11.10 x 7.48 x 17.32 in)
External Dimensions: 49.3 x 35.9 x 57.3 cm (19.41 x 14.13 x 22.56 in)
Weight: 4.1 kg (9.02 lbs)