Images for illustrative purposes only.
Canon's EOS C200 EF Cinema Camera features a built-in EVF, 4 inch LCD screen, top handle, Super 35mm CMOS sensor, and Dual Pixel Autofocus.
While your contract is a rental contract, you can make us an offer to purchase at any time. Some price guides are set out above. For further price details at anytime during the rental period please contact us on 1300 858 911 (purchases are subject to approval and some conditions apply).
* Please note an initial freight, handling and account administration fee of $14.90 will be added to the first month's rental payment.
Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology
Dual DIGIC DV 6 Processors
4K DCI and UHD, 1920 x 1080
59.94p, 50p, 29.97p, 25p, 24p, 23.98p
Canon RAW Light, MP4, MP4 Proxy
Integrated EVF, 2 x XLR Audio Inputs
Rotating 4" LCD Monitor, Camera Grip
1 x CFast Card, 2 x SD Card Slots
1 x SDI Output, 1 x Ethernet Connector
Canon's EOS C200 EF Cinema Camera features a built-in EVF, 4 inch LCD screen, top handle, Super 35mm CMOS sensor, and Dual Pixel Autofocus. The EF lens mount on the EOS C200 offers compatibility not only with Canon's existing broad range of DSLR lenses but also with their line of EF-mount CN-E cinema prime and zoom lenses. The Super 35mm sensor is paired with Canon's Dual DIGIC DV 6 image processor, allowing it to capture and record up to 4K DCI resolution.
The C200 can also record Canon's Cinema RAW Light internally via its single CFast card slot. The camera also incorporates two SD card slots for recording 4K UHD/HD MP4 video. A built-in EVF enables the camera to maintain a small footprint when you shoot. However, the included removable 4" LCD screen as well as the included top handle and camera grip make this camera at home on larger shoots. You can output video via the camera's SDI output, and the built-in XLR connectors provide two channels of audio at line, mic, and mic+48V level. A built-in Ethernet connector provides input/output control.
- Canon Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- Modeled on the Super 35mm motion picture film standard, the Canon CMOS sensor has an active image size of 24.4 x 13.5mm. It features 4096 x 2160 resolution to deliver Cine 4K images, as well as supporting Ultra HD (3840 x 2160), and Full HD (1920 x 1080).
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology
- Provides continuous AF (Autofocus) function for all autofocus lenses, using Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology. A new AF Lock setting also lets you change the image framing while holding the desired focus. This feature is ideal for users who regularly shoot with smaller crews, who shoot moving subjects, or who want smoother, more natural-looking autofocus.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology features a CMOS sensor that consists of an array of pixels that each feature two separate photodiodes. By continuously comparing their outputs during AF mode, phase-difference autofocus helps ensure non-blurred images and smooth focus transitions even when the talent and/or camera are moving. The new feature places a high priority on maintaining sharp focus while providing a natural, smooth autofocus movement with select Canon EF lenses - including newer-generation STM lenses - which offer even smoother and quieter operation.
- Dynamic Range, ISO Range
- The C200 features a dynamic range of approximately 13 stops, and an ISO range of 160 to 25,600. You can also select an expanded ISO range of 100 to 102,400. It supports Wide DR Gamma, Canon Log and Canon Log 3.
- Dual Canon DIGIC DV 6 Image Processor
- The camera features Dual DIGIC DV 6 processors to handle the internal data processing.
- Ultra-High-Resolution EVF
- The EOS C200 features a built-in 0.46 inch, 1.23 MP color EVF and 100% field of view coverage for comfortable viewing and accurate judgment of composition, focus, and color. The angle of the viewfinder is adjustable for additional user comfort.
- 4 inch LCD Touch Screen Camera Grip and Top Handle
- Included with the C200 is a removable 4 inch Touch Screen LCD viewfinder. Also included with the C200 is a camera control handgrip as well as a removable top handle.
- Rich Audio Controls
- Built directly into the C200 are two XLR audio inputs with +48V phantom power, and a 3.5mm microphone terminal is also built into the camera. Audio is recorded uncompressed in 16-bit PCM format at 48 kHz for high fidelity sound. Both XLR inputs as well as the mic terminal have the option for automatic as well as manual gain control.
- Canon Cinema RAW Light
- This codec allows you to record RAW data internally, to a CFast 2.0 card via the camera's single CFast card slot. The CFast card slot enables capturing 4K DCI in Canon's Cinema RAW Light format.
- MP4 Recording
- 4K UHD and Full HD recording onto SD cards is available via the two SD card slots.
- High-Speed Shooting
- You can choose to record at 120/100p when recording in Full HD.
- Sensor Size
- Super 35
- Recording Media
- CFast Card: 1 x slot (RAW recording)
- Video Format
- Cinema Raw Light
- Rotating color LCD
- LCD Screen Size
- 4.00 inch / 10.16 cm
- Shutter Speed
- 1/3 stop display: 1/1, 1/1.26, 1/1.59, ---, 1/1600, 1/2000 (total of 34 settings) 1/4 stop display: 1/1, 1/1.19, 1/1.41, 1.68 ---, 1/1700, 1/2000 (total of 45 settings). The slowest speed will differ depending on the frame rate setting.
- Image Stabilization
- Depends on lens used
- Headphone Jack
- 3.5mm stereo mini-jack
- REMOTE terminal, MIC jack, INPUT terminals (2 sets)
- SDI terminal, HDMI OUT terminal, headphones jack, USB terminal, VIDEO terminal
- Dimensions (WxHxD)
- 5.7 x 6.0 x 7.0 inch / 14.4 x 15.3 x 17.9 cm