Images for illustrative purposes only.
Designed for the Fujifilm G-mount GFX camera system, this GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens is a wide-angle zoom offering a 25-51mm equivalent focal length range.
While your contract is a rental contract, you can make us an offer to purchase at any time. Some price guides are set out above. For further price details at anytime during the rental period please contact us on 1300 858 911 (purchases are subject to approval and some conditions apply).
* Please note an initial freight, handling and account administration fee of $14.90 will be added to the first month's rental payment.
Fujifilm G Mount
25-51mm (35mm Equivalent)
Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
Three Aspherical Elements
One Super ED Element, One ED Element
Linear AF Motor and Internal Focusing
Fluorine-Coated Front Element
Dust- and Weather-Sealed Construction
Command Position on Aperture Ring
Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
Designed for the Fujifilm G-mount GFX camera system, this GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens is a wide-angle zoom offering a 25-51mm equivalent focal length range. Covering wide-angle to normal-length perspectives, this zoom is well-suited to everyday shooting applications, and the constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range. A sophisticated optical design pairs a trio of aspherical elements with one super ED element and one ED element to control both spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. Balancing the optical assets is an internal focusing mechanism that utilizes a linear AF motor to deliver quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance. A fluorine coating has also been added to the front element to repel moisture and the lens also features a dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions. Additionally, a manual aperture ring is featured for intuitive, tactile adjustment over exposure settings, and a Command position can also be set for camera-based control over the aperture.
- Wide-angle to normal-length zoom offers a 25-51mm equivalent focal length to suit working in a variety of situations.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements are featured in the optical design to control spherical aberrations for improved sharpness with minimal distortion. Also, one extra-low dispersion element and a super extra-low dispersion element are also used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity.
- An internal focusing mechanism is controlled by a linear AF motor for smooth, silent, and fast focusing performance.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- The front element features a hydrophobic fluorine coating to repel moisture.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality
- Focal Length
- 32 - 64 mm
- Maximum: f/4
- Camera Mount Type
- Fujifilm G
- Angle of View
- @ Infinity 81° - 46.3°
- Minimum Focus Distance
- 50 cm
- Diaphragm Blades
- Flange Focal Distance
- 26.7 mm
- Filter Thread
- Front: 77 mm
- 92.6 x 116 mm