Images for illustrative purposes only.
The Fujifilm XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS Lens is a wide-angle zoom providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 15-36mm when used with Fujifilm APS-C-sized mirrorless digital cameras...
While your contract is a rental contract, you can make us an offer to purchase at any time. Some price guides are set out above. For further price details at anytime during the rental period please contact us on 1300 858 911 (purchases are subject to approval and some conditions apply).
* Please note an initial freight, handling and account administration fee of $14.90 will be added to the first month's rental payment.
A constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range and the Optical Image Stabilization system helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake when working with longer shutter speeds. Also, this lens is highly suitable for landscape, interior, nature, and other applications where a dynamic sense of space is required. An internal focusing system, and the use of a stepping AF motor, ensures quiet, smooth, and precise focusing capabilities that are ideal for both still and video applications.
Four aspherical and three extra-low dispersion elements are integrated into the optical design to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and to benefit overall image clarity and sharpness. An HT-EBC multi-layer coating helps to minimize ghosting and lens flare for higher contrast and an additional coating has been applied to the rear side of the front-most lens element to further reduce ghosting that is common to lens designs with deep concave elements.
- Fujifilm X-Mount
- 15-36mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Four Aspherical and Three ED Elements
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Inner Focusing and AF Stepping Motor
- HT-EBC Multi-Layer Lens Coating
- Additional Coating on Rear Element
- Macro Focusing to 24cm
- Seven-Blade Rounded Diaphragm