Images for illustrative purposes only.
FX Format. Micro perspective control lens. Features tilt and shift operation, with a revolving mechanism. Perfect for commercial work, product shots, nature photography, etc.
While your contract is a rental contract, you can make us an offer to purchase at any time. Some price guides are set out above. For further price details at anytime during the rental period please contact us on 1300 858 911 (purchases are subject to approval and some conditions apply).
* Please note an initial freight, handling and account administration fee of $14.90 will be added to the first month's rental payment.
Nikon PC-E Micro 45mm f/2.8D ED
Together with the PC-E Nikon 24mm f/3.5D ED, released in February 2008, the PC-E Nikon series now covers a range extending from 24mm wide-angle to medium telephoto 85mm.
- PC-E 45mm Micro, providing a standard angle of view
- Close-up shooting at up to 1/2x reproduction ratio
- Nano Crystal Coat effectively reduces ghosting and flare
- PC-E 45mm features an ED glass element, delivering high-resolution and even more vivid image quality
- Wide tilt and shift range (tilt: ±8.5°; shift ±11.5mm) enables agile hand-held tilt/shift photography — a handling characteristic that is virtually impossible with large-format view cameras
- ±90° lens revolving capability, with stops at 30° and 60°, for versatile tilt/shift effects
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm for rounded, natural blur
- High optical performance not only for tilt/shift photography but also for general shooting
- Dust and moisture-resistant for reliable use even in harsh shooting situations