The HD Pentax D FA 645 MACRO 90mm F2.8 ED AW SR lens offers a 35mm equivalent focal length of approximately 71mm (or approximately 56mm when mounted on a PENTAX 645 film-format camera body). By incorporating two ED (extra-low dispersion) elements and one glass-molded aspherical element in its optics, the lens assures high resolution image reproduction over the entire image field, while effectively minimizing chromatic aberration – a problem commonly associated with fast lenses.
The FA 645 90mm lens offers macro photography at a maximum magnification of 0.5X. In close-up applications, its floating mechanism effectively compensates for the curvature of the field to assure sharp, well-defined images.
- New HD Coating and Aero Bright Coating to optimize light transmittance and minimize reflection
- PENTAX-original, lens-based SR mechanism
- Dustproof, weather-resistant construction
- New exterior design signifying HD series
- Quick-Shift Focus system for instant switching to manual focus operation after the subject is captured in focus by the camera’s AF system
- SP (Super Protect) coating applied to the front surface of the lens to effectively repel water and grease and to allow dust and stains to be easily wiped from the front lens element.
- Rounded diaphragm blades deliver precise control while producing a smooth, beautiful bokeh (out-of-focus rendition), minimizing the streaking effect of point light sources