High-spec model that captures all of the surprises and beauty from 360°.
Beauty as far as the eye can see, and a breathtaking sense of presence making you feel you are "right there, right now". From still images to long movies (max. 25 minutes long), record your memories in a vivid, high resolution 360° world. The new RICOH THETA S gives you even higher quality and performance.
Further expanding the possibilities of 360° photography.
Equipped with even more advanced functions.
Share all the surprises of the world of video in real time.
360° images can now be streamed live!
Check the exposure and white balance while shooting using the dedicated smartphone app.
Shutter speed can be set from 1/6400 sec. to 60 seconds
Still images: (L) Approx. 1600, (M) approx. 9000. Video (total recording time): (L) approx. 65 minutes, (M) approx. 175 minutes*4
*2 Dual fish-eye output, when connected by USB
*3 When RICOH THETA S basic app is used
*4 Automatic shut down if the internal temperature increases.
- Object distance Approx. 10cm - ∞ (from front of lens)
- Shooting mode Still image: Auto, Shutter Priority, ISO Priority*5, Manual
Live streaming: Auto
- Exposure control mode Program AE, Shutter speed priority AE, ISO sensitivity AE, Manual exposure
- Exposure compensation Still image: Manual compensation (-2.0 - +2.0EV, 1/3EV step) *5
- ISO sensitivity (standard output sensitivity) Still image: ISO 100 to 1600,
Video: ISO 100 to 1600,
Live streaming: ISO100 - 1600
- White balance mode Still image: Auto, Outdoor, Shade, Cloudy, Incandescent light 1, Incandescent light 2, Daylight color fluorescent light, Natural white fluorescent light, White fluorescent light, Light bulb color fluorescent light *5
Live streaming: Auto
- Shutter speed Still image: (Excluding Manual Mode) 1/6400 seconds to 1/8 seconds, (Manual Mode) 1/6400 seconds to 60 seconds
Video: (L) 1/8000 seconds to 1/30 seconds, (M) 1/8000 seconds to 1/15 seconds
Live streaming: (USB) 1/8000 seconds to 1/15 seconds, (HDMI) 1/8000 seconds to 1/30 seconds
- Recording medium Internal, approximately 8GB
- Number of photos that can be recorded, time*1 Still image: (L) Approx. 1600 images, (M) 9000 images
Video (timer per recording): Max. 25 minutes or up to the maximum file size of 4 GB*6
Video (total recording time): (L) Approx. 65 minutes, (M) Approx. 175 minutes*6
- Power source Lithium ion battery (built in)*2
- Battery life Approx. 260 photos*3
- Image file format Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver. 2.3), DCF2.0 compliant,
Video: MP4 (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC)
- External interface Micro USB terminal: USB 2.0
HDMI-Micro terminal (Type-D): HDMI 1.4
- Remote release CA-3-compatible
- Exterior/external dimensions 44 mm (W) x 130 mm (H) x 22.9 mm (17.9 mm *4) (D)
- Weight Approx. 125g
- Lens configuration 7 elements in 6 groups
- Lens_F value F2.0
- Image sensor_size 1/2.3 CMOS (x2)
- Effective pixels Approx. 12 megapixels (x2)
- Output pixels Equivalent to approx. 14 megapixels (x2)
- Still image resolution L: 5376 x 2688, M: 2048 x 1024
- Video resolution/frame rate/bit rate L: 1920 x 1080/30 fps/16 Mbps
M: 1280 x 720/15 fps/6 Mbps
- Live streaming resolution/frame rate (USB) L: 1920 × 1080/30fps
M: 1280 × 720/15fps
*The resolution and frame rate in Windows 7 is 1280 × 720 and 15fps.
- Live streaming resolution/frame rate (HDMI) L: 1920 x 1080/30 fps
M: 1280 x 720/30 fps
S: 720 x 480/30 fps
*Automatically changes to match the display
- Wi-Fi_Communications Protocol HTTP (Open Spherical Camera API *7 compatible)
- Usage temperature range 0°C - 40°C
- Usage humidity range 90% or less
- Storage temperature range -20°C - 60°C