The brilliant Canon series of EF Cinema prime lenses offer spectacular 4K-image quality and full frame image circle, in lightweight, compact designs. Whether you shoot with a Canon EOS C300 or EOS DSLR, you will appreciate the compact and consistent lens design; and your audience will love the results from the 11-blade aperture diaphragms, fast t-stops and proven Canon lens elements.
Outstanding Image Quality
- Large aspherical lens elements to achieve sharp, consistent images in virtually every shooting situation
- Geared inner focusing minimizes focus-induced changes in the angle of view, reducing focus breathing virtually to zero
- The 11-blade aperture diaphragms ensure beautiful bokeh – and innovative glass construction counteracts barrel expansion and contraction to avoid temperature-induced marking discrepancies.
- With their large image circle, EF Cinema prime lenses are compatible with every Canon EOS DSLR (manual operation only) – including full-frame models like the EOS-1D X and the EOS 5D Mark II as well as cameras like the EOS 7D and EOS 60D that utilize APS-C sized sensors.
- Markings on angled surfaces on both sides of the barrel, making it easy to read focus and aperture settings from behind or either side of the camera.
- Focus markings can be switched from standard labelling to metric.
- Control rings are designed to maintain the proper amount of resistance with consistent operating torque.
- A covered flangeback adjustment mechanism is included
- Uniform gear position, diameter and rotation angle as well as front lens diameters, enabling the film crew to quickly change lenses without adjustment of the rig setup.