Images for illustrative purposes only.
The brilliant Canon series of EF Cinema prime lenses offer spectacular 4K-image quality and full frame image circle, in lightweight, compact designs. Whether you shoot with a Canon EOS C300 or EOS...
While your contract is a rental contract, you can make us an offer to purchase at any time. Some price guides are set out above. For further price details at anytime during the rental period please contact us on 1300 858 911 (purchases are subject to approval and some conditions apply).
* Please note an initial freight, handling and account administration fee of $18.00 will be added to the first month's rental payment.
The brilliant Canon series of EF Cinema prime lenses offer spectacular 4K-image quality and full frame image circle, in lightweight, compact designs. Whether you shoot with a Canon EOS C300 or EOS DSLR, you will appreciate the compact and consistent lens design; and your audience will love the results from the 11-blade aperture diaphragms, fast t-stops and proven Canon lens elements.
Outstanding Image Quality
- Large aspherical lens elements to achieve sharp, consistent images in virtually every shooting situation
- Geared inner focusing minimizes focus-induced changes in the angle of view, reducing focus breathing virtually to zero
- The 11-blade aperture diaphragms ensure beautiful bokeh – and innovative glass construction counteracts barrel expansion and contraction to avoid temperature-induced marking discrepancies.
- With their large image circle, EF Cinema prime lenses are compatible with every Canon EOS DSLR (manual operation only) – including full-frame models like the EOS-1D X and the EOS 5D Mark II as well as cameras like the EOS 7D and EOS 60D that utilize APS-C sized sensors.
- Markings on angled surfaces on both sides of the barrel, making it easy to read focus and aperture settings from behind or either side of the camera.
- Focus markings can be switched from standard labelling to metric.
- Control rings are designed to maintain the proper amount of resistance with consistent operating torque.
- A covered flangeback adjustment mechanism is included.
- Uniform gear position, diameter and rotation angle as well as front lens diameters, enabling the film crew to quickly change lenses without adjustment of the rig setup.