|Independently geared zoom, focus and aperture controls for use in a variety of followfocus systems.|
|Clear and bright lens markings make it easy to find the right setting.|
Take it all in without taking a step back
The basis for this model is our award winning and world famous ATX 11-16mm PRO DX F/2.8 super wide-angle zoom optics. Not only are these lenses referred to as some of the fastest and sharpest ultra-wide lenses in the world for small format digital cameras, they are also considered to be the best value. The 11-16mm aims to provide the same clarity and value to the cinema application.
- Proven wide-angle optics have been converted to an 11-16mm T3 cinema lens for use with APS-C, Super 35 and smaller image
- Two SD (Super-Low Dispersion) glass elements and two aspheric lenses allow our proprietary optical design to achieve excellent
- 4K image sharpness and well controlled chromatic aberration.
- Durable, compact, all-metal cine-style housing with geared manual zoom, focus and aperture rings for use in follow-focus systems.
The size of this lens adds to its versatility.
- Mounts to Canon EF, Micro 4/3.
- The petal design BH-77A lens hood stays securely in place due to the click-lock mount.
|MOUNT:||CANON EF, MICRO 4/3|
|FOCAL LENGTH:||11 - 16 mm|
|ANGLE OF VIEW:||104° - 82° (Based on APS-C Sensor)|
|MAX. APERTURE/ IRIS:||T3 (f/2.8)|
|APERTURE/ IRIS BLADES:||9|
|LENS COMPOSITION:||13 ELEMENTS/ 11 GROUPS|
|MINUMUM FOCUS:||35 cm|
|FRONT DIAMETER:||84 mm|
|FILTER THREAD:||77 mm|
|WEIGHT:||680 GC 660 GN|