The Canon EF to Fuji X-mount T CINE Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x allows a full-frame Canon EF-mount lens to be used on a Fujifilm X-mount camera. While providing a one-stop increase for the camera over the lens's aperture range, up to a maximum output aperture of f/0.9
The advanced optical design of five elements in four groups comprised of tantalum glass reduces the projected image circle while maintaining high optical sharpness and minimizing aberrations. Internal flaring is reduced by the application of internal anti-reflective black flocking.
Positive-lock lens mount provides extra security when attaching large lenses.
Key Features of the Canon EF to Fuji X-mount T CINE Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x
- Increase maximum aperture by 1 stop. (with a maximum output aperture of f/0.9).
- Increase MTF (details).
- Makes lens 0.71x wider.
- Advanced 5-element/4-group optical design incorporating ultra-high index tantalum-based optical glass by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent granted).
- Canon EF mount lens to Fujifilm X-mount camera.
- Autofocus. Phase-detection autofocus (PDAF) is supported no matter which AF lens is used. Adapters support PDAF by translating pertinent metadata about the optics between the lens interfaces. In this way, broad support of the widest range of lenses is made possible.
- Lens iris/aperture is set by the controls on the camera body.
- Optical image stabilization (IS) lens support.
- Smooth iris support with the latest Canon (2009+), Tamron (SP series 2013+) and Sigma (2016+) lens models.
- Focal length and aperture are adjusted in EXIF (see note 3).
- Store EXIF data (lens name, focal length and maximum/minimum aperture) for one manual lens in the adapter.
- Parallax correction on the X-Pro series rangefinders is also supported.
- LED indicator shows communication status.
- Powered by camera body. With most lenses, no external power source required.
- Patented positive-lock EF lens mount.
- Flocking to reduce internal reflection.
- Rubber gasket protects the X-mount connection from dust and moisture.
- Aluminum alloy and brass construction with chromium plating.
- Satin surface finish.
- Detachable tripod foot compatible with Arca Swiss Style ball head, such as Markins and Photo Clam or attach to quick release plate by a 1/4"-20 screw.
Canon EF to Fuji X-mount T CINE Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x Compatibility
The Canon EF to Fuji X-mount T CINE Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x may or may not be compatible with your lens. Please see our specification tab for compatibility and important notes*.
* as of July 2020, based on Metabones Website
- MPN - MB-203
- GTIN - 4897050182710