The Canon EF to Fuji X-mount T Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x allows a full-frame Canon EF-mount lens to be used on a Fujifilm X-mount camera. While providing a one-stop increase for the camera over the lens's aperture range, up to a maximum output aperture of f/0.9
This adapter is constructed from aluminium alloy for durability while minimizing weight and its mounting rings are made with brass to further prevent wear-and-tear. An internal, matte black coating prevents the appearance of reflections within the adapter barrel, and to help reduce stress on the camera mount when placed on a tripod, the adapter includes a detachable Arca-type compatible tripod foot with 1/4"-20 threads.
This T Speed Booster Ultra 0.71x Adapter supports electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. If the lens includes autofocus, image stabilization, as well as camera-controlled aperture functions, this adapter is intended to allow use of those features. Also, if an attached lens is capable of generating EXIF metadata when used with a directly compatible camera, this adapter is designed to transfer that information, so it can be saved along with image files generated the combined Canon EF-mount lens and X-mount camera.
Key Features of the Canon EF to Fuji X-mount T Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x
- Increase maximum aperture by 1 stop. (with a maximum output aperture of f/0.9).
- Increase MTF (details).
- Makes lens 0.71x wider.
- Advanced 5-element/4-group optical design incorporating ultra-high index tantalum-based optical glass by Caldwell Photographic in the USA (patent granted).
- Canon EF mount lens to Fujifilm X-mount camera.
- Autofocus. Phase-detection autofocus (PDAF) is supported no matter which AF lens is used. Adapters support PDAF by translating pertinent metadata about the optics between the lens interfaces. In this way, broad support of the widest range of lenses is made possible.
- Lens iris/aperture is set by the controls on the camera body.
- Optical image stabilization (IS) lens support.
- Smooth iris support with the latest Canon (2009+), Tamron (SP series 2013+) and Sigma (2016+) lens models.
- Focal length and aperture are adjusted in EXIF (see note 3).
- Store EXIF data (lens name, focal length and maximum/minimum aperture) for one manual lens in the adapter.
- Parallax correction on the X-Pro series rangefinders is also supported.
- LED indicator shows communication status.
- Powered by camera body. With most lenses, no external power source required.
- Flocking to reduce internal reflection.
- Rubber gasket protects the X-mount connection from dust and moisture.
- Aluminium alloy and brass construction with chromium plating.
- Satin surface finish.
- Detachable tripod foot compatible with Arca Swiss Style ball head, such as Markins and Photo Clam or attach to quick release plate by a 1/4"-20 screw.
Canon EF to Fuji X-mount T Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x Compatibility
The Canon EF to Fuji X-mount T Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x may or may not be compatible with your lens. Please see our specification tab for compatibility and important notes*.
* as of July 2020, based on Metabones Website
- MPN - MB-202
- GTIN - 4897050182550