The lens side of the Metabones Canon EF to X-mount T (Black Matt) features a strong leaf-spring structure, strengthening the adapter-lens connection and ensuring tightness of the lens in order to reduce wear and prevent focus errors and optical alignment issues from appearing. Metabones uses matte-black treatment to keep internal reflection to a minimum in order to maintain the maximum optical quality possible with the lens.
All Metabones Adapters follow this tradition of uncompromising precision, robust build quality and outstanding finish. Metabones' new Smart AdapterTM series of products add industry-leading electronic interfacing technology from Canada, with true electronic control of the lens' aperture directly from the camera body.
Key Features of the Metabones Canon EF to X-mount T (Black Matt)
- Both camera-side and lens-side of the adapter are made of brass, precision-machined and plated with chromium.
- Satin surface finish - just like your OEM lens and camera mounts.
- Precise fit and solid connection - lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments are required to fit your lens.
- Designed to reach infinity focus while maintaining the correct registration distance required to maintain optical quality of CRC lenses or lenses with floating elements.
- Canon EF mount lens to Fujifilm X-mount camera.
- Autofocus. Phase-detection autofocus (PDAF) is supported no matter which AF lens is used. Adapters support PDAF by translating pertinent metadata about the optics between the lens interfaces. In this way, broad support of the widest range of lenses is made possible.
- Lens iris/aperture is set by the controls on the camera body.
- Optical image stabilization (IS) lens support.
- Smooth iris support with the latest Canon (2009+), Tamron (SP series 2013+) and Sigma (2016+) lens models.
- Focal length and aperture are adjusted in EXIF (see note 3).
- Store EXIF data (lens name, focal length and maximum/minimum aperture) for one manual lens in the adapter.
- Parallax correction on the X-Pro series rangefinders is also supported.
- LED indicator shows communication status.
- Powered by camera body. With most lenses, no external power source required.
- Flocking to reduce internal reflection.
- Rubber gasket protects the X-mount connection from dust and moisture.
- Aluminum alloy and brass construction with chromium plating.
- Satin surface finish.
- Detachable tripod foot compatible with Arca Swiss Style ball head, such as Markins and Photo Clam or attach to quick release plate by a 1/4"-20 screw.
Smart Adapter TM series adapters
- True electronic integration of aperture diaphragm - let camera automatically choose aperture in P or S exposure modes, or dial in yourself on the camera body in A or M modes.
- EXIF data such as lens identification, focal length and aperture.
- MPN - MB-195
- GTIN - 4897050182727