Images for illustrative purposes only.
FX Format - the first ultra wide-angle 16-35mm compatible zoom lens with built-in vibration reduction (VR II). The effective vibration reduction is perfect for sports, press and landscape photography.
$150 Nikon Cashback Visit www.mynikonlife.com.au/promotions to claim!
(Valid between 1st June - 31st July 2017)
While your contract is a rental contract, you can make us an offer to purchase at any time. Some price guides are set out above. For further price details at anytime during the rental period please contact us on 1300 858 911 (purchases are subject to approval and some conditions apply).
* Please note an initial freight, handling and account administration fee of $14.90 will be added to the first month's rental payment.
Nikon AF-S 16-35mm f/4G ED VR
The first ultra wide-angle 16-35mm FX-format compatible zoom lens with built-in vibration reduction (VR II). The effective vibration reduction is perfect for sports, press and landscape photography.
- An ultra wide-angle zoom lens with maximum aperture of f/4 through the full 16mm to 35mm range of focal lengths
- Built-in vibration reduction (VR II) offering camera shake compensation equivalent to a shutter speed increase of approximately four stops
- Nano Crystal Coat significantly reduces ghost and flare
- An ultra wide-angle zoom lens with an angle of view beginning at 107° and a filter attachment size of 77mm
- Equipped with a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for extremely quiet autofocusing
- Constructed with two ED and three aspherical lens elements for superior aberration compensation
- Offers two focus modes, M/A (autofocus with manual override) and M (manual)