Nikon AF-S Micro 60mm f/2.8G ED
The AF-S Micro Nikon 60mm f/2.8G ED lens allows photographers to shoot 1:1 life-size close-ups without the need for additional accessories.
To ensure superior picture quality at all subject distances from macro to infinity, a host of state-of-the-art, Nikon original optical features and technologies are incorporated. Internal Focusing (IF) design allows faster, smoother autofocusing. Two aspherical lenses are employed to correct spherical aberration and coma. The incorporation of a Nikon’s exclusive Nano Crystal Coat dramatically reduces ghosting and flare caused by internal reflections. An additional ED glass element minimizes chromatic aberration to deliver higher resolution, high-contrast images. All of these factors contribute to the extremely accurate image reproduction capability of the AF-S Micro Nikon 60mm f/2.8G ED.
- Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor ensures fast, quiet autofocus operation
- Internal Focusing (IF) design allows faster, smoother autofocusing and eliminates changes in lens barrel length, for consistent handling
- Two aspherical elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration, even at the widest aperture
- M/A mode allows rapid switching between autofocus and manual focusing
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element for superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration
- Nano Crystal Coat and high-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating delivers superior color reproduction, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare
- Closest focus distance of approximately 0.185 m
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus objects appear more natural
- Accepts 62 mm filter attachments