Nikon PC-E 24mm f/3.5D ED
The PC-E Nikon 24mm f/3.5D ED is equipped with a tilt/shift mechanism that gives photographers the flexibility to manipulate image perspective, distortion and focus.
This lens employs a special mount that enables up to ±11.5 mm shift and ±8.5° tilt for perspective control. Shift and tilt can be adjusted via convenient side-mounted controls while referring to the scales provided with gradations at 1mm or 1° intervals. The lens optics can be rotated up to 90° right or left for perspective control adjustment, and click-stops are provided every 30°.
- Wide shifting and tilting range (shift: ±11.5 mm; tilt: ±8.5°)
- ±90° lens revolving capability for versatile tilt/shift effects
- Maximum reproduction ratio of 1/2.7 (at 0.21 m/0.7 ft.)
- Three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements for superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration
- Three aspherical lens elements minimize various types of lens aberration
- Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections, effectively reducing ghosting and flare
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating delivers superior color reproduction while substantially reducing ghosting and flare
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements
- Lens aperture can be preset by using aperture ring and aperture stop-down button