The Fujifilm GFX50S II Body features a 51.4MP sensor that boasts incredible image-resolving power, capturing every detail in sharpness across the frame. The sensor which is 1.7 times larger in surface area than that of a full-frame camera can achieve a wide dynamic range and a high signal-to-noise ratio. The resulting image reproduces deep tonality and texture from shadows to highlights and delivers image clarity with minimal noise even when taken in low light.
The camera is innovatively designed to be portable so that you can explore its exceptional image quality in a broad range of shooting fields. It integrates the high-speed image processing engine "X-Processor 4" and an autofocus system enabling the capture of decisive moments.
Another powerful feature is the GFX50S II's five-axis In Body Image Stabilisation (IBIS) mechanism that provides up to 6.5 stops of vibration reduction, to compensate for camera shake during hand-held shooting and minimises motion blur. Despite carrying an impressive array of key features, the camera comes in at a compact size weighing just shy of 900g. The GFX50S II makes the premium world of large-format image quality more accessible than ever before with its advanced AF, high-performance In-Body Image Stabilization and compact lightweight body.
Superior image quality | 51.4 Megapixels Large Format Digital Sensor
- The FX50S II is equipped with a 51.4MP sensor, which delivers an incredible image resolution
- A specialised design employs customised light-collecting microlenses on the sensor to boost light resolution per pixel for added image sharpness
- Larger light-receiving area per pixel results in excellent ISO sensitivity, dynamic range and tonality
- The large-format sensor produces a very shallow depth-of-field, rendering the background out of focus beautifully to add definitions to the subject
Compact 5-Axis In Body Image Stabilisation delivers up to 6.5-stops of Vibration Reduction
- An impressive 6.5 stops fixe-axis image stabilization mechanism has been made possible with the use of a high-performance gyro sensor and accelerometer that can detect motion with high precision.
- The GFX50S II revolutionises the way conventional medium-format digital cameras are used. Rather than being mounted on a tripod for slow and careful shooting, you can now produce superior image quality hand-held with image stabilisation.
Fast and high-precision AF
- The GFX50S II uses the X-Processor 4 and the latest algorithm to improve AF, resulting in more accurate autofocus in Face/Eye Detection compared to the previous model.
Innovative compact and lightweight body
- The compact IBIS mechanism and shutter units have been combined in an optimized layout to achieve a logic-defying compact body for a large format digital camera, weighing approximately 900g and measuring 104.2mm hight and 87.2mm deep
- Ergonomically designed grip ensures the camera sits comfortably in the hand, even when using larger lenses
- The casing is made of highly rigid magnesium alloy with added thickness around the base of the lens mount, which is subject to a greater load, making the camera body highly robust
- The GFX50S II is weather-sealed at 60 locations to offer dust- and moisture resistance and offers the ability to operate in temperatures down to as low as -10°C
- A mode dial on the top panel offers six customizable positions C1-C6, allowing you to record your most used functions to access them quickly on the go
- Still and Video selector on the top panel allows for quick selection for multimedia content creators
- Flat-shaped Focus Lever (joystick) responds with enhanced sensitivity when moving the focus point
- A 1.8-inch sub LCD monitor located on the top panel displays key settings such as shutter speed, aperture, ISO sensitivity and exposure
- Rear panel 3.2-inch LCD monitor with 100% coverage can tilt in three directions to enable high- and low-angle shooting in situations when the EVF is not suitable
Pixel Shift Multi-Shot generates 200 Megapixels True Colour images
- A Pixel Shift Multi-Shot function allows the capture of 200MP true colour images with the ability to reproduce a photo's subject colour, texture and even its atmosphere in the finest of details, making this camera a perfect choice for archiving work.
- This function uses the IBIS to shift the image sensor by 0.5 of a pixel and records 16 RAW images which the Pixel Shift Combiner software then transforms into a single Digital Negative (DNG) file, resulting in an ultra-high-definition 200MP image.
Variety of Film Simulations
- The GFX50S II features 19 Film Simulations, including "Nostalgic Neg" characterized by high saturation and soft tonality.
- Live View supports Film Simulations for previewing how they affect the final image.
- MPN - 74192
- GTIN - 4547410452280