When one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the other battery. In addition, the MB-D15 can utilize 6 AA batteries and comes with the MS-D14 AA Battery Holder that slides into the battery grip. It can also be powered by the optional EH-5b AC Adapter (with EP-5B Power Connector).
The design of a battery grip offers a comfortable and secure way in which to hold your DSLR, especially in the vertical position. And the MB-D15 features an alternate shutter release button, AE/AF lock button, multi-selector, and dual command dials to facilitate shooting when held vertically. The MB-D15 is constructed with anti-slip rubber grip to further improve handling, a tripod socket to mount your camera directly to a tripod and employs magnesium alloy equivalent to that in the D7100 and D7200 body to achieve superior dust-prevention and weather-resistant performance.
- Compatible with D7100 and D7200 Digital Camera
- Doubles Shooting Time
- Comfort and Control in Vertical Position
- Secondary Shutter Release Button
- AE/AF Lock Button
- Multi-Selector and Dual Command Dials
- Powered by EN-EL15 Li-ion Batteries
- Powered by Six AA Batteries
- Powered by EH-5b AC Adapter/EN-EL15 Battery
Weight: 263.65 g excluding batteries