Images for illustrative purposes only.
Mount your mirrorless camera on the Feiyu-Tech MG Lite Motorized Gimbal for smooth footage capture.
While your contract is a rental contract, you can make us an offer to purchase at any time. Some price guides are set out above. For further price details at anytime during the rental period please contact us on 1300 858 911 (purchases are subject to approval and some conditions apply).
* Please note an initial freight, handling and account administration fee of $19.00 will be added to the first month's rental payment.
Accepts Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras
360° Rotation for All Axes
Fixed Axes and Pan/Tilt Modes
Joystick for Angle Adjustment
Four Batteries and USB Charger
Mount your mirrorless camera on the Feiyu-Tech MG Lite Motorized Gimbal for smooth footage capture. The MG features 3-axis stabilization, compensating for vibration on the pan, tilt, and horizon axes. This stabilization gives your footage a professional look with less camera shake. The simple one-handed design is discreet and packs away easily.
Feiyu-Tech has designed the MG Lite to be easy to use, yet versatile. You can set up the gimbal to operate in one of three modes, panning, panning and tilting, or lock mode. Each mode allows for different levels of movement with lock mode attempting to lock the camera's position as much as possible. To control the camera's position, the integrated joystick or the included wireless remote control can be used. All three motors in the M3 can rotate a full 360°, so it won't "freak out" if rotated too far. Once you're done shooting, the MG Lite can be easily folded down for storage in the included protective case.
- Accepts a Wide Range of Cameras
- Most small cameras weighing up to 2000g can be used. Larger DSLR cameras like the 5D Mark III can be used with smaller lenses. Mirrorless cameras with larger lenses can be further stabilized by engaging the lens fixing screw.
- 3-Mode Operation
- Panning mode enables the camera to pan left or right and restricts vertical tilts or rolls
- Panning and tilting mode enables the camera to pan left or right and tilt up and down, and restricts the rolls
- Lock mode keeps the camera in its current orientation and restricts panning, tilting, and rolls
- Includes Accessories
- USB Cable: For firmware updates and charging the batteries
- Rechargeable Batteries: 4 18650 batteries are small, yet 2 will last for approximately 6 hours on a full charge.
- Battery Charger: Charges 2 batteries. This way when the batteries inside the gimbal are depleted, just replace them. A separately available USB power adapter is required.
- Protective Case: Fits everything that comes with the gimbal, with an extra compartment for essentials.
- Tilting: 2 to 75°/s Panning: 3 to 150°/s
- Load Capacity
- Approx. 6 hours