Images for illustrative purposes only.
Buy Fujifilm X-T20 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only, Black) features 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor, X-Processor Pro Image Processor. Review Fujifilm Mirrorless System Cameras, Digital Cameras
While your contract is a rental contract, you can make us an offer to purchase at any time. Some price guides are set out above. For further price details at anytime during the rental period please contact us on 1300 858 911 (purchases are subject to approval and some conditions apply).
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
- X-Processor Pro Image Processor
- Tilting Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- UHD 4K Video Recording
- Continuous Shooting Up to 5 fps
- AF-C Custom Settings
- Film Simulation for Photos and Videos
Blending a familiar form factor with a heightened feature-set, the Silver X-T20 from Fujifilm is a sleek mirrorless camera designed for multimedia shooters. Utilizing a 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor and X-Processor Pro image processor, high-resolution stills can be recorded with notable sharpness and clarity due to the sensor's organic layout and omission of an optical low-pass filter. The sensor and processor combination also avails a 5 fps continuous shooting rate when working in live view, as well as the ability to record UHD 4K or Full HD 1080p video. When working with moving subjects, continuous autofocus performance has been optimized for improved moving subject tracking and overall accuracy, and Advanced SR Auto mode can also be used for fully automated shooting with intelligent scene recognition. Additionally, the retro-inspired camera body design incorporates a tilting touchscreen LCD as well as an electronic viewfinder, and physical dials are available for quickly and intuitively adjusting exposure and shooting settings.
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
- Utilizing Fujifilm's unique, randomized pixel array, the 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor affords a high degree of image quality and sharpness due to the omission of an optical low-pass filter. Versus conventional pixel patterns, the X-Trans design more closely mimics the organic nature of film in order to produce nuanced colors and smooth tonal transitions, while also reducing moiré and aliasing.
- X-Processor Pro
- Aside from benefiting the low-light performance, the X-Processor Pro also contributes to fast performance throughout the camera system, including a start-up time of 0.4 seconds, shutter lag time of 0.05 seconds, shooting interval time of 0.25 seconds, and a continuous shoot rate of 5 fps when working in live view.
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video
- Accessible via the drive dial on the top plate, the X-T20 supports both recording in both UHD 4K and Full HD 1080p resolutions. Film Simulation modes can be used during recording to give a distinct look to footage, and video can also be output via HDMI to an external recorder or monitor, and a mic jack is featured for working with an external microphone.
- Body Design
- The rear LCD touchscreen allows for intuitive operation and navigation, and its tilting design benefits working from high and low angles.
- Electronic viewfinder allows for high-resolution eye-level monitoring.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available for additional illumination, and a hot shoe is featured for working with an optional external flash.
- Other Camera Features
Fujifilm XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 OIS Zoom Lens
- AF-C Custom Settings let you choose from five AF-C presets depending on how your subject is moving, and the AF algorithm has been optimized for improved subject tracking and overall accuracy.
- Advanced SR Auto mode can be used for fully automatic shooting with scene recognition to permit on-the-fly shooting in a variety of settings.
- C position is featured on the exposure compensation dial to permit +/- 5 EV when adjusted by the control dials, versus the +/-3 EV on the dial itself.
This versatile, compact lens that can travel easily and respond to a range of shooting situations, the XF 18-55mm has focal lengths that run from 27-84mm in the 35mm format. This covers a standard zoom range from basic wide-angle to medium telephoto and is ideal for day-to-day shooting needs from group shots to portraiture, city scapes to natural vistas. It's a great lens for street photography as well.
The f/2.8-4 aperture means the lens will stay fast at most focal lengths and in most shooting situations and its 3 aspherical lens elements and 1 abnormal dispersion element prevent aberration to give you crisp details and accurate colors throughout the image frame. A fast, linear motor-driven autofocus system will get you to your focus smoothly and quickly and keep you shooting confidently. An optical image stabilization system helps to keep your images sharp by compensating for any camera shake, especially in low light and its focus range starts at 11.8" (30 cm) in wide-angle and at 17.7" (45 cm) at the telephoto length. With the popularity of the X-Pro 1 camera growing and the lens line expanding, it's great that Fujifilm has introduced this compact, versatile zoom lens.
- Three aspherical elements and one abnormal dispersion element
- Fast, smooth linear motor-driven autofocus
- Optical Image Stabilization